Aloo Paratha recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor is a popular Indian breakfast you’ll always want to have. Made with dough and stuffed with delicious mashed potatoes and spices, Aloo Paratha recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor is then rolled out, buttered and cooked on a hot pan called tawa. While Aloo Paratha recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor can also be stuffed with other fillings such as sweet potatoes or mashed red beans, the best and most known stuffing for Aloo Paratha recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor are potatoes. how to make Aloo Paratha recipe read below
The Aloo Paratha recipe we have today is created by Sanjeev Kapoor. This Aloo Paratha recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor’s difference with other Aloo Paratha recipes is that it is richer and more delectable, while being healthy and suitable for everyone’s taste.
- 2 cups wheat floor
- 4 medium potatoes (boiled)
- 1 tbsp. Coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- 1 tbsp. Cumin powder (jeera powder)
- 1/2 tbsp. mango powder (amchur)
- 1 green chili chopped (optional)
- red chili powder according to taste
- salt according to taste
- Garam masala according to taste
- Finely chopped cilantro (dhaniya)
- Peel off the outer shell of the boiled potatoes and mash it well and soft with hands.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, mango powder, chopped green chilies, salt, cilantro, and chili powder in the mashed potatoes. Mix it well and then set it aside.
- Pour wheat flour in a bowl and add water into it to make the dough. The dough should not be too hard or too soft – if dough is too tough, add a little more water. If dough is too soft or watery, add a little more flour.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes on a lightly greased surface to make it soft and pliable.
- Make small balls of the dough and make it slightly thicker than chapattis in a circle form.
- Place a little of the potato mix on the center of the dough. After this, roll the dough into a ball. Seal the edges completely so that the stuffing does not come out.
- Flatten the dough balls, and press them thin with both hands in the form of a circle. Take care that the stuffing does not come out.
- Heat the griddle (tawa). Spread little oil or butter on it and cook the paratha over low heat. After a few minutes, turn the paratha and spread butter/oil on the other side. Continue cooking both sides, until the color of the Paratha becomes golden brown.
- Remove from the tawa and serve the paratha hot.
If you’re running out of ideas on what to prepare for breakfast, or simply want to eat something sumptuous and filling to start the day, then you can make your own Aloo Paratha recipe by Sanjeev
So lets cook your Aloo Paratha recipe in home .