Chole bhature recipe by snjeev kapoor is a sancks type recipe in north India. Chole bhature is mainly flour made recipe .Chole bhature is the combination of spicy peas with bread which name bhature .Chole bhature is most common recipe in north India. Chole bhature is also familiar as a name of Chola poori because the bread of chole bhature is one kind of puri. There are different variation of chola bhature such as paneer bhature , aloo bhatura etc . The chole bhature is a breakfast type recipe and hope you will enjoy this recipe at home . Looking for how to make Chole bhature recipe read below
Here is full written instruction on how to make chole bhature recipe with sanjeev kapoor khazana recipe video .
- One cup chana , soaked over one night .
- One tea spoon of tea leaves
- Half tea spoon of cumin seeds
- One large chopped onion
- Sliced ginger peace
- Garlic two cloves
- 2 tea spoon chole masala
- 2 tea spoon chili powder
- 2 tea spoon of mango powder (dried )
- Turmeric powder 14 tea spoon
- One table spoon of coriander powder
- Three table spoon oil
- Salt as required
- Half cup flour
- Half cup potatoes boiled and grated
- Keaap chole saoke for over a night then pour those chole in a pressure cooker and boiled those until the chole comes as soft mood. Then drain the water and keep chole aside of your cooking table.
- Heat oil in a fry pan with low heat and add cumin seeds, onions , garlic and ginger then stir this mixture until the color of this mixture comes as golden color .
- Now add chole masala, turmeric powder, cumin seed powder, coriander powder, chili powder and then stir this mixture for another munitie.
- Then add the remaining soaked chole to this mixture and stir well and cook it for another 15 minutes. Now keep the mixture aside from your cooking table.
- Combine flour potato paste with salt with one cup hot water and make a dough for making pori .Use your hand to make this dough . After making dough cover this dough with soft cloth for minimum 10 minutes .now divide this dough with 4 parts and roll each part with the help of a rolling pan. Then deep fry each part of bhatures until this bhatures comes as golden color.
- Now serve this hot chole bhature recipe. Garnish this recipe with the help of sliced onions.
This article is written for sanjeev kapoor recipes (blog) . All articles are translated into english from hindi .