Egg bhurji recipe is easy recipe to make it in home any one can make this recipe at home. This recipe is usually served with boiled rice, roti or bread. Here is step by step guideline on how to make egg bhurji recipe at home with a recipe video .
- Four eggs
- Two onions chopped
- Two tomatoes chopped
- Three green chilies
- One capsicum, chopped
- Two gingers chopped
- ½ cups coriander leaves
- 3 to 4 curry leaves
- Vegetable oil 1 cup
- Chili powder one tea spoon (red)
- Turmeric powder 1 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Two tablespoon butter
- Take 4 broken eggs in a jar and stir it with a spoon so that the egg mixes with each other well. Then keep the jar aside from your cooking table.
- Take a pan and pour one table spoon of vegetable oil to the pan and heat oil with a low heat. After few minutes add your remaining ingredients such as green chilies leaves, capsicum, onions, curry leaves and stir this mixture.
- Now add again turmeric powder, coriander leaves to the pan and stir those .
- The masala is already prepared for Egg bhurji recipe now add remaining egg mixture to the pan and stir with a spoon. Add vegetable oil if required.
- Here is a recipe video on egg bhurji recipe by sanjeev kapoor . This recipe eon egg bhurji recipe will give you live direction to make egg bhurji recipe at home.
This article is written for sanjeev kapoor recipes (blog) . All articles are translated into english from hindi .