kachori recipe by sanjeev kapoor is another flour made recipe which is one type of snacks . kachori recipe by sanjeev kapoor is south Indian sanks . The kachori recipe is nothing but deep fried flour made bread which is traditionally served with sauce. Here is a recipe video (Hindi) on how to make kachori recipe at home by sanjeev kapoors khana khazana .You can follow this article and as well as recipe video on kachori recipe to make this recipe. There are many types of kachori recipe such as aloo kachori recipe,raj kachoris recipe , khasta kachori recipe etc .So let’s see how to make kachori recipe .
- ½ kg all-purpose flour
- Ghee 100gm
- Cooking soda one pinch
- Salt to add taste
- 500 gm vegetable boiled and drained
- ¼ tea spoon coriander powder
- Turmeric one pinch
- 2 or 3 mint leaves chopped
- ½ tea spoon dry mango powder
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a bowl take flour salt and cooking soda and make soft dough by using hand.
- To the dough add ghee and water to make this dough smoother.
- Cover the dough with a soft cloth and keep it aside from your cooking table.
- Heat 3-4 table spoon of oil through a fry pan and fry the remaining fennel seeds for 30 seconds .
- Then mix the remaining masala such as chili powder , green garam, coriander powder , turmeric powder , dry mango powder and heat those for 1 to 2 minutes .
- Then add chopped mint leaves, cilantro, salt and cook again for 2 minutes.
- When this process done, then remove pan from stove. And let the pan sometime to be cool.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Roll over the dough made balls as oval size.
- Now put mixture middle of the oval and wrap with the mixture. Then roll over it again to give oval shape.
- Repeat this process for all dough made balls .and keep those aside from your cooking table.
- Now is a pan take vegetable oil and deep fry those kachories until their colors turns into golden.
- Then serve hot kachories with tomato sauce or mint chutney.
This article is written for sanjeev kapoor recipes (blog) . All articles are translated into english from hindi .