Kombdi vade recipe may be a non-vegetarian dish native to the Konkan region within the Indian state of geographic area. The dish consists of a conventional chicken curry (including chicken items with bones), vade (fluffy cooked dumplings manufactured from rice flour, and infrequently of wheat and African millet flour), onions, juice and solkadhi (a gravy made of coconut milk). Looking fo “how to make Kombdi vade ” read below
Kombdi vade recipe
1. 800 grams Chicken skinless,cut into 16 pieces
2. 1/4 bunch chopped Fresh coriander leaves
3. 1 inch piece chopped ginger
4. 4-5 cloves chopped Garlic
5. 3-4 chopped Green chillies
6. ½ grated Dry coconut (khopra
7. 4-5 Whole dry red chilli
8. 4 tablespoons oil
9. 5 measures chopped onion
10. 1 1/2 cup grated coconut
11. 2 1/2 teaspoons Malvani masala
12. salt to taste
1. 2 cups Vade flour
2. salt to taste
3. 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
4. 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
5. oil to deep fry
1. To make chicken curry, reserve one tablespoon sliced coriander leaves for garnish and grind remaining coriander leaves to a paste at the side of ginger, garlic and inexperienced chillies and infuse the chicken during this paste.
2. Dry roast grated dry coconut with whole red chillies in an exceedingly thick-bottomed Kadai language, remove, cool and grind into a fine paste with 0.5 a cup of water.
3. Heat one-tablespoon oil in an exceedingly pan, add 3 fourth amount of sliced onion, stir-fry until golden. Add contemporary coconut; still cook on medium heat, stirring unendingly until coconut conjointly changes its color to brown. Cool and grind to a fine paste with 0.5 a cup of water. Heat remaining oil in handi/pan, add remaining sliced onion and stir-fry until golden brown. Add the inexperienced paste marinated chicken items and 2 cups of water and produce it to a boil.
4. Stir in dry coconut and red chile paste and Malvani garam masala. still cook for 3 to four minutes on medium heat. Add the contemporary coconut and onion paste and cook additional on medium heat for 3 to four minutes, stirring often. cut back heat and simmer for 3 to four minutes. Add salt and blend totally. Garnish with sliced coriander. Serve hot with vade. to create vade, take the vade flour in an exceedingly bowl. Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and blend well. create a well within the centre and pour 2 tablespoons of oil into it. Slowly combine within the flour. Add enough heat water and knead into a firm dough.
5. Make marble sized balls. Take a bit of banana leaf and gently grease it. Place the dough surprise it and gently press and unfold with the fingertips to a puri. If you are doing not have a banana leaf, grease your palms munificently and unfold the dough on your palms to create a puri. Heat sufficient oil in an exceedingly Kadai language and fry the vade on medium heat until golden.
6.Drain and serve hot with chicken curry.