In indie this recipe is very much popular cause most of the Indian are Hindu by religion and that’s why they usually searches different tastes on vegetable based recipes such as palak paneer . Here is step by step guideline on how to make palak paneer recipe at home with a recipe video .
- Paneer 200 grams (cube pieces )
- Two or three table spoon of oil
- Chopped garlic 20-30 cloves also crash them
- Cumin seeds one table spoon
- Chopped green chilies 4 to 5 if you like spicy you can add more of it
- One large onion chopped
- Yogurt one cup
- One table spoon of coriander powder
- Turmeric powder half tea spoon
- Half tea spoon of black salt
- Salt to add taste
- Spinach boiled and pureed two cups
- Fresh coriander paste one table spoon
- Lemon juice one cups
- Frist of all put a pan on fire and pour some oil (2 or 3 table spoon).Add one tea spoon of cumin seeds to heated oil the add chopped and crashed garlic to the pan (add lots of garlic to increase the garlic taste).Garlic needs to be cook as light brown .
- Now add some green chilies (4to5) into to the mixture .You can add more chilies if you like to add spicier. Add salt and cook this mixture for sometimes until it comes as translucent mood. Stir this mixture with a spoon for 3 to 4 minutes with a low heat. While cooking be careful and not burn or fry this mixture.
- After that add yogurt one cup, and big table spoon of coriander powder (one table spoon), half tea spoon of turmeric powder and some black salt .Black salt will add unusual flavor to this recipe and also add salt to taste .
- And let it cook for some time most probably 2 to 3 minutes .Then cut paneer into cube size ,add fresh coriander leaves , Spinach boiled and pureed (2 cup) to the mixture for making this recipe color green .
- Now stir this recipe on a low flame for few minutes. Ok this recipe is done now, and you can serve this recipe but it is better to add lemon juice to this recipe before removing pan from heat. As this is a vegetable based recipe so lemon juice will add some extra flavor.
So lets cook Palak paneer recipe at home.