Pav bhaji recipe by sanjeev kapoor is very tasty and healthy recipe. Usually pav bhaji recipe is a Panjabi recipe .This recipe is another most beloved street food in India. Pav bhaji recipe is a snacks type food originated in Marathi .This Pav bhaji recipe is most popular as a street food in metropolitan areas in India. Pav bhaji recipe is means a small bread recipe with vegetable mixture or vegetable vhaji .This Pav bhaji recipe is well buttered by both sides. Indian mill workers discover this recipe first at 1850. Looking for how to make Pav Bhaji Recipe read below
- One large potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 cup green beans chopped
- One carrot chopped
- Oil 3 tablespoons
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- One large chili chopped
- Ginger one sliced
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- Red chili ½ tsp powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- One tablespoon fennel seed powder
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1 table spoon
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 6 bread buns
- Thinly sliced lemon
- Take a pan and boil the beans, peas, potatoes with water. While boiling those vegetables don’t use much water.
- When those vegetables come as boiled then drain water from those vegetables. And keep aside from cooking table for making Pav bhaji recipe.
- Take a pan and heat oil with the pan in low heat .then add chopped tomatoes, green chilies, ginger and stir with a spoon to make this mixture pasty .
- Again add red chili powder, turmeric, and fennel seeds and mix this.
- Now again add mashed and boiled potatoes to this mixture.
- Add ghee to this mixture and cook it again for another minute.
- Turn the stove off.
- Now add garam masala and lemon juice then mix this well.
- Hot the bun using oven spared butter over the bread and cooks it for 2 minutes until its color turns into golden. Now serve the hot Pav bhaji recipe.
- Here is a recipe video on how to make Pav bhaji recipe at home by sanjeev kapoor from khana khazana . This recipe video will give you proper live instruction to make Pav bhaji recipe at home.
- In Pav bhaji recipe you can add other vegetables such as bell pepper and cabbage. If you don’t like to make base with potatoes then use green bananas to make this base for Pav bhaji recipe.
- Before serving this recipe garnish this recipe with coriander leaves. Hope you will enjoy this recipe at home.
So lets cook Pav bhaji recipe at home .