Samosa is most popular Indian snacks recipe and this snacks take superb flavor with tomato sauce or chatny . While making samosa the most attractive part is folding the dough and give it a proper shape .
- All-purpose flour one cup
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoon
- Two large potatoes
- One chopped onion
- Two chopped green chilies
- Oil three table spoon
- Ginger ½ teaspoon
- Garlic ½ teaspoon
- Coriander seed 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1table spoon
- Turmeric ½ table spoon
- Garam masala ½ table spoon
- ½ table spoon red chili powder
- Salt as required
- Put your fry pan with lower heat and pour 3 table spoon of oil after a minute add ginger chilies, garlic coriander ,to the pan stir with a spoon for 2 minutes till the mixture colors turns brown .
- Now add again lemon juice, turmeric, red chili, garam masala and salt .Then stir for 2 minutes again. Mix your remaining sliced potatoes and stir with a spoon for 2 minutes again.
- So your filling is ready keep it aside to become cool.
- Now it’s time to fold the samosa.
- Divide remaining dough into 10 portions and roll all portions with rolling pen .Give oval size.
- Cut each oval into two halves. Then make cone using hand through this. Putt filling into this cone. Here is a help full video on folding samosa you can watch.
- Now deep fry those samosas with medium heat until the samosas colors comes brown. Then serve this warm samosa with tomato sauce.
So lets enjoy home made samosa at home .